5.27.2010

Bathroom Storage Love

I'm slowly making progress on the master bath this week.  I'm looking for some clever bathroom storage inspiration and couldn't take my eyes off these fantastic spaces. Enjoy!



This tub is amazing!  I am trying to figure out a solution for my tub apron which is in a corner and round... argh!  I would love to put wainscoting on it, similar to the next pic.

Gorgeous shelving! 

If only all my things would fit on a simple shelf like this...

I love the look of fresh towels in a cabinet!

So elegant! I would love for that to be my throne, tehehe!


This room is so organic and clean!

Love this because I can't have it :)  White does not work with two black dogs!

~Beautiful~


I hope mine looks half as good as some of these very soon!!


xoxo
- sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment