7.13.2010

I had a good shoe day..


There's something so wonderful and downright gratifying about receiving a compliment on your shoes.  No matter what's going on in my life, or how fat I feel on a particular day, I always feel beautiful and sassy when someone makes a comment about my shoes.  I had one of those days today, so thank you to the two sweet nurses that were in line behind me at Panera, and the sweet guy at the gas station (who happened to be wearing more make-up than I was) who exclaimed "Girl, those are fierce!"  No he didn't! 


And, to top all that off, I just saw a commercial for the next season of Rachel Zoe. What a wonderful day :)

xoxo
-sarah

1 comment:

  1. Sarah I love your blog, so cute! And excuse me with those shoes, i am in love! hope you are doing great!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete