9.09.2010

Polyvore for Greywalls

Since it's getting down to the nitty gritty over at Greywalls, I figured that I ought to start thinking about what I'm going to do with the damn thing when the construction is complete.  My "client" has requested a light and airy color scheme in the great room that is chic, but most importantly, comfortable.  We've painted the interior walls a taupey grey that was matched with Sherwin Williams from my Valspar paint in the master bath. She loves the combination of grey, cream, and wheat with a little bit of sparkle for some added drama.  And just because I tease her about being a cougar all the time, she gets a zebra print rug ;)  Here's my interpretation of her style. 

Welcome to Polyvore!

So, if you haven't checked out Polyvore.com then you're a crack smoker, plain and simple.  It's a website where you can build you own storyboard for just about anything: fashion, design, party planning, wedding planning, etc.  You search and drag images that are already loaded, or you can upload from your favorite website.  If you want to see where all the items came from, just click on the pic above and it will take you to an inventory list complete with pricing (even when it's on sale!!!). I can get lost for hours on end there, so if you have blog OCD like I do, then you may want to stay away.  Or at least medicate yourself beforehand...

Tell me what you think!!!!  I'm dying to hear... I am also dying for Gossip Girl to start again, but that's beside the point.

xoxo
-sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment