11.30.2011

Baby it's cold outside



It's chilly here in Dallas, 37 degrees at the moment, and I wish I had a snuggly sweater like the one above.  Saw some gorgeous Vince sweaters when I was out over the weekend, but it's tough to justify $250 for one living in such a hot and humid climate, so I have to manage with layers and light knits.  Here are several gorgeous options that I'm coveting, all at different price points..


Helmut Lang Knit SweaterJoie Nolita Striped SweaterVince Shimmer-Stripe Cashmere SweaterVince Cropped Knit Sweater, RustVince Metallic Knit SweaterSee by Chloe Cable & Smooth-Knit Sweater
Helmut Lang, Joie, Vince, Vince, Vince, See by Chloe all here

And some more affordable options

Space Dye Drape Neck SweaterBoatneck 3/4 Sleeve SweaterRibbed Crew Neck Sweater
Honeycomb cable sweaterCashmere cascade sweaterCashmere boyfriend sweater
LOOPED SWEATERBELLOWED SLEEVE SWEATER
Top row: Loft
Second row: J.Crew
Last row: Zara

J'adore the last sweater by Zara.  It's gorgeous in person and definitely on my Christmas list. Enjoy your day and stay warm!

xoxo,
sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment