12.23.2011

In Flight

I am of the opinion that when traveling to visit someone you should never sacrifice style for comfort, especially when you can have both!  A family member or friend who hasn't seen you in awhile isn't going to be impressed when you step off the plane wearing a match-matchy tracksuit a la Paris Hilton 2001.  Please don't.

For me, layers are best because I am generally rushing to make a flight and am dragging way too much luggage behind me.  A flat or wedge accommodates the typical last minute sprint to the gate, and jeggings allow me to curl up in my seat.



Sweater: H&M
Blouse: Zara
Jeggings: Thrifted!
Boots: Zara
Bag: Chanel
Watch: Citizen Eco Drive
Bracelet: Hermes (an early Xmas gift, thank you BB!)

I'm headed to Columbus for the holidays and am looking forward to spending time with family.  Where will you be?

xoxo,

sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment