3.06.2012

Chambray & Cashmere

In the midst of my cleaning spree this weekend, I found this vintage cashmere sweater I've had for God knows how long, and have never, not once worn.  I was determined to give it some attention this week and I love the way it looked with chambray, my latest obsession.













sweater: vintage, similar here for $9.88!
top: J.Crew Factory, less expensive version here
denim: ann taylor
heels: BR Mad Men Collection, similar here, great deal here
bag: J.Crew Tillary Tote (I'm keeping her!)
watch: Michael Kors
bracelets: ann taylor, david yurman
ring: john hardy

 Loves!

sarah





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely obsessed w those heels and can't find anywhere! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep my eyes peeled for them and let you know if I find them. What size do you need? I am trolling the mall constantly... Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete