3.27.2012

Minty Fresh

I haven't been by Zara in awhile because, frankly, I have limited self control.  Against my better judgment, I went in last week and fell head over heels in love with this beautiful lace number.  It's so soft and goes perfect with the neon colors of the season.  I paired it with a simple coral braided belt and got several compliments at the Women's Club Annual Dinner.   I think it will work for a couple other events coming up, possibly my mother's bridal shower, and if I pair it with a blazer and closed toe pumps it can work for the office, as well.  Nothing like legitimizing a splurge with options!




























Dress: Zara
Belt: H&M in store only, but super cute one here
Shoes: BCBG
Bag: Valentino
Bracelets: Ann Taylor, Juicy Couture, vintage Hermes


Hope your week is off to a good start!

xoxo,
sarah




4 comments:

  1. thank you so much!!! Yes, I have been sending pics for ZARA PEOPLE! but it's getting harder:) a lot of people out there:) And lately I have noticed that they like to post pics of people from Europe:) I am from Europe but live in USA.Anyway, I think that's what they are doing.They posted two of mine before but not now:0 Oh well...
    This color looks amazing on skin tone!! And the bag... oh, the bag...I used to lust over it while I was working at Neiman's:):) It is gorgeous!!! And it suits you!!! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! You have an awesome blog, newest follower right here. come check out mine, hopefully you can return the follow. =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful mint dress!!! You look gorgeous!
    Love your blog! Let's follow each other. :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete