3.10.2012

On my IT list: Floral Pants


They seem to be sweeping the nation like bad wallpaper, but floral pants are making a huge statement everywhere you turn.  I'm out to try my hand at a pair today to see just how big a huge printed peony can make my ass look.  Hopefully, I can pull it off because, between you and me, I'm loving this look, especially mixed with denim and gingham.  Some inspiration:

via

via

via


asos

zara
J.Crew
Talbots

F21


I love the ones from Talbots (Talbots? Really?).  I walked in there a couple days ago and they have seriously kicked it up a notch.  Didn't try anything on, so I'm not sure about the fit, but their space and rebranding was beautiful. Reminded me of the Ann Taylor boutique concept stores. What are ya'll's thoughts on floral pants?  Love em, hate em?  I'll report back and let you know what I find.

xoxo,
sarah


       











No comments:

Post a Comment