4.16.2012

Just breathe...

This weekend went by like a whirlwind and it's already Monday... again!  The bridal shower was a huge success (pictures soon) and I now have a home under contract!  YAY!  So excited :)  I've got two days to get through inspections and then I'm headed to Scottsdale for the wedding on Wednesday.

I fell so in love the the floral print pants (last sen here) at H&M that I also purchased the tunic in the same print.  My idea was to use it as a swimsuit cover-up since it's so long, but I love it paired with white boyfriend jeans and leopard print (duh).


















Tunic: H&M
Jacket: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy
Bag: Urban Expressions (old, but this one is adorable and $40!)
Heels: Banana Republic Mad Men Collection (similar)
Rings: H&M, Beyond the Door
Necklace: Nashelle
Bracelets: Target (pearls), SLL (wrap)
Flower Pin: H&M (similar)

Happy Monday, y'all!

xoxo,
sarah







3 comments:

  1. LOVE the floral paired with leopard print, and the white jeans make it really fresh :-)

    Have just stumbled across your blog, keep up the great posts - looking forward to the next one!

    From your newest UK follower,

    Vanessa
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    Pop over & follow me too sometime :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cuteness all around! Love the jean jacket and leopard heels with the white jeans. So glad to have you as a follower and to have found your blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! You have a beautiful blog, now following :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete