4.02.2012

Ultra Violet

This weekend, we had the honor of attending the Symphony League Ball which also served as the debut for several impressive and gorgeous young ladies. I was, of course, rushing around the morning of the event, trying to find a dress.  The racks are full of juniors style prom dresses since that season is on the horizon and there was a major lack of appropriate dresses. I ended up choosing a simple BCBG gown, albeit three sizes too big, with a chain halter neck, which required simple accessories, and long, loose waves. Do you guys have an special events coming up?












 











Dress: BCBG
Cuff: H&M( similar for $4.80!  HOLLA!)
Ring: YSL Arty

xoxo,
sarah



2 comments:

  1. What a pretty color!!! I love it! I wish that I had a 'formal' event to attend I love getting all dolled up! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big or not, it looks lovely...great color for you!

    ReplyDelete