5.24.2012

Accordian

Aren't you guys loving the accordion pleat skirt trend as much as I am?  I saw this dress on the sale rack at H&M and couldn't resist.  How gorgeous is the leather detailing on the back?  Crazy about it!  The best part is that I wore it to work with the jacket and then to an event afterward.  No wardrobe change needed! 

In other news, tomorrow is the big 3-0 birthday! It makes me very proud to look back over the past year and see what I have accomplished both personally and professionally.  I am in such a great place now and am surrounded by people that love me, support me, and are as crazy as I am!  So blessed!  







Dress: H&M, NLA but similar look here, just add a belt!
Jacket: H&M, NLA but get the look here for < $30!
Clutch: Target for $12.99 and also come in fuschia
Glasses: Rayban
Bracelets: Vintage Hermes, Kate Spade
Ring: YSL Arty

xoxo,
sarah

1 comment: