5.28.2012

In The Navy

I feel like I'm kind of channeling Carrie Bradshaw in this photo for some reason.  The hair, the aviators, I dunno.  What I do know is that I'm sooooo glad that it's a holiday and I don't have to work today.  I've been slacking on the unpacking and I think it's time I finally knock it out so the projects can begin.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with friends, family, and remembrance.

Thank you to all those who have served, who are serving, and their families who have sacrificed to protect our freedom and liberty.
























Dress: J.Crew (navy in stores, but available online in chatreuse)
Necklace: Tory Burch, old
Shoes: Aldo, last season but similar
Bag: LV, retired
Aviators: Rayban
Bracelets: J.Crew, Kate Spade, vintage Hermes

xoxo,
sarah




1 comment: