5.02.2012

Sunny Days

So, I'm in transition, closing on a new home in two weeks, refinishing the floors in the home I live in now in order to get it on the market, and staying in a tiny hotel room with three dogs and my mother.  If that's not your idea of absolute bliss, you need to re-evaluate!

A couple weeks ago I was inspired by the combination of blush and yellow from a pin that I fell in love with.  I'm crazy over these yellow jeans that I honestly didn't think I would get a lot of wear out of.  In the past, I've literally collected premium denim, but over the last couple years have decided that you don't have to spend a ton of money to find a nice fitting pair of jeans.  I also came to realize that I'm too old to be wearing horseshoes and Swarovski crystals on my ass.



















 Denim: Ann Taylor
Top: Rubbish, similar
Bag: LV Eva
Heels: BCBG
Necklaces: Susan Hanover, No Brand Chain
Bracelets: Vintage Hermes, Juicy Couture, Target, F21

Have an awesome day!

xoxo,
sarah

3 comments:

  1. TOTALLY agree about the crystals.

    xoxo, Emily
    www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous outfit! Love this look. And congrats on the new home! I love that you styled the blush toned top with yellow pants. Definitely need to try this!

    -Ellie
    www.citybrewed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, I need to get myself some yellow jeans!!

    Love how you've paired them with neutrals too Sarah, works perfectly :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete