6.08.2012

Random Chanel Item

Sue of the incredible blog, The Zhush, features a random Chanel item weekly on her blog and this week she chose one that I had sent to her.  I was driving around in a very questionable area trying to find a client's office a few weeks back when I spotted this fabulous punch buggy emblazoned with interlocking CC's.  What you don't see are the group of thugs staring me down as I'm hanging out the window trying to snap a pic on my iPhone.  As soon as I saw this display of fashion and homage to Coco, I knew it was going straight to Sue's inbox.  If you haven't already, which I will find hard to believe, please visit The Zhush for a boatload of gorgeous interiors and inspirational images.




Holla!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! Thanks again for this fab image! And your death defying feats of photog bravery:)
    I've now properly linked up your blog giving credit to you for the photo! Guess I should have had an extra cup of coffee this a.m!
    Thanks again!
    xx

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from The Zhush. LOVE that car!
    I'm in Dallas also so I'll certainly be keeping my eyes open for it!

    Renee
    http://casastephensinteriors.com

    ReplyDelete