6.19.2012

Watercolor

It's amazing what happens when you have a closet big enough to actually see what you own!  I found this very springy skirt from J.Crew, tags still attached, in my neverending unpacking activities over the weekend.  The colors are gorgeous and I love the way it pops with the bubble necklace.  It was a little tough to take these photos in the morning light because of the shadows but they ended up looking really neat. 

I made huge progress in the living room over the weekend and have chronicled it all.  Have a few loose ends to tie up before my mom arrives for a week long visit on Monday, but hopefully I will have a semi-finished product to show you guys by the weekend.

Also, not sure if you guys have heard of ANC Nails but I am totally loving them!  You can really see them in this post, so that's why I bring it up.  I have extremely thin, brittle nails that split and crack and nothing seems to cure it.  I eat healthy for the most part, have tried all kinds of vitamins, oils, biotin, nothing seems to help.  Gel and shellac eats right through my nails, acryllics are too fake, and regular polish is chipped off within a week.  One of my coworkers came to lunch with beautiful nails last week and I decided to try her nail place since I hadn't found one in my new hood that I cared for.  They actually paint your nails several times with top coat and dip them into colored powder.  After they do a few layers, they buff and clear coat.  I'm on week three and there hasn't been any problems at all. 














Skirt: J.Crew (no longer avail.)
Top: NY&Co
Heels: BCBG
Necklaces: J.Crew
Bag: LV Galleria
Bracelets: J.Crew, Kate Spade, vintage Hermes

xoxo,
sarah
















2 comments:

  1. Very cute! BTW...love that ring!

    http://tweedandtoile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt Sarah, you're right the colours look fantastic with that necklace!

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete