8.17.2012

It's True What They Say...

Horizontal stripes definitely aren't slimming... but I don't care because guess what?  I got this dress for free!  That's right!  Found it in the black hole, a.k.a. my fourth bedroom, that is filled to the brim with clothes that have yet to be organized and placed in a closet. I'm getting really good at this whole budgeting thing ;)  Have a great weekend loves!







Dress: F21 (old), similar and probably fits better!
Vest: J.Crew Factory, similar
Wedges: Steve Madden
Bag: A. Wag
Belt: vintage Versace
Necklace: West Avenue via Max & Chloe
Bracelets: J.Crew, Kate Spade, vintage Hermes

xoxo,
sarah







2 comments:

  1. Love the striped dress paired with the khaki vest, adds a new spin on the nautical theme :-)

    I love discovering pieces I forgot I had as well, it's like you can go shopping in your own closet lol!

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! I can never get enough stripes. Pretty blog, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete