9.19.2012

A Quickie

Not too many photos in this shoot turned out great, but I still wanted to brag about my $14.99 sale rack blouse from Zara.  This print showed up on several of my favorite blogs in springtime and I just had to have it.  The colors are so vibrant and I love the way it looks like a late 1960's illustration.  It's a great work option with different colors of pants and skirts, looks great with other patterns like stripes and polka dots, and it will be a great pop underneath a sweater as the weather cools down.

What versatile pieces are you loving right now?










Blouse: Zara (no longer avail, but similar from Equipment)
Pants: Ann Taylor (old, but similar)
Heels: BCBG (old)
Necklace: vintage
Bracelets: vintage Hermes, Kate Spade, J. Crew, F21

xoxo,

sarah

2 comments:

  1. What a great find at Zara! It's gorgeous, and it looks perfect with those pants! I love your style! I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow back if you like!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Meredith! A local Dallas gal! Love it! We need to pick each other's brains :) You are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to spend some time going through your blog. Off to dinner downtown. Have a fabulous evening!

      Delete