11.09.2012

Alleyway

When my mom moved out of state, our agreement was that we wouldn't go more than 6 weeks without seeing one another, so she is back here visiting me for the week.  I've been wanting to take pics in my alleyway (glamourous, I know) but I was afraid one of the neighbors would run over me and crush my tripod in a rush to get to work.  For old times sake, Mom was sweet enough to take my photos today and I loved the way they turned out.  She makes a great photographer!










Blouse: love Fire via Nordstrom Rack
Leggings: Romeo and Juliet Couture Matte Liquid Leggings via Last Call, very similar
Scarf: picked up from a consignment store in Powell, OH, similar
Bag: Alexander Wang Emile
Bracelets: J.Crew, vintage Hermes, Banana Republic, Kate Spade, F21
Rings: YSL Arty, F21













14 comments:

  1. Ugh, this makes me so jealous. I'm in Indiana, my mama's in Kansas, and every six weeks would feel like CHRISTMAS. Have fun while she's visiting. :)

    Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Samantha! We had a blast! We shop... that's about it.

      xx-
      sarah

      Delete
  2. So cute!! I love that scarf too

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooooooo super duper soft! Great find!

      xx-
      sarah

      Delete
  3. Go Mom! These pictures are gorgeous and so are you, my dear:) Love all your jewels, you have the best collection. Adore how casual and chic this outfit is too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Someone commented on my Facebook that my pave' link bracelet was missing in one of my post last week so I was thinking that maybe I need to expand my arsenal. I ran into a good sale at Kate Spade and Banana, so I stocked up!

      xx-
      sarah

      Delete
  4. Sarah- LOVE this!!! The bracelets are fab!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to photograph them like this when I'm going it myself... Thanks mom!

      xx-
      sarah

      Delete
  5. Love that you and your mom have this deal. Makes me jealous. :) love this outfit girl! I"m pinning this for outfit inspiration! Have fun with your mom.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meredith! My inspiration was the new photo of Olivia Palermo circulating. I loved her denim shirt so that's what I was gong for.

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous outfit! Love the denim with leather-look leggings! Your mum is a great photographer :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did a great job! Was happy to have her as a temporary photographer!

      xx-
      sarah

      Delete
  7. So perfectly casually chic! And I love love love that nail polish color.

    ReplyDelete