11.01.2012

Headed North

My best friend and I hopped on a plane today and headed to Columbus, Ohio to visit my mother.  We left ninety degree record temperatures in Dallas.  So crazy for the first day of November!  We got off the plane and it was forty here, so I'm glad that I packed nothing but sweaters and boots.  The leaves here have already turned and the Buckeyes are loud and proud.  We have planned a quick weekend of outlet shopping and thrifting/consignment shopping, along with a visit to the Annie Leibovitz exhibit at Ohio State.  Looking forward to sharing our adventures with you guys before we head back on Sunday.








Blouse: J.Crew Peyton Popover in Stripe Crepe de Chine (last seen here and here)
Sweater: J.Crew Linen Tippi Sweater (cashmere option)
Denim: Vince
Necklaces: J.Crew, West Avenue
Ring: YSL Arty






7 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your cooler weather for the weekend. I'll be roughing it in Dallas with the 90 degree temps. :) Love your layers in this outfit. Those shirts look fab together! Have fun in Ohio!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't freeeeezing, but it was pretty dang cold. My sinuses can't take it anymore, so I am happy to be coming back home. Hope you had a great weekend!!

      Delete
  2. This is SUCH a good outfit.

    http://frenchpresstights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I wear this blouse, the photos turn out so well and I am super pleased with it. Thanks so much!!

      Delete
  3. Love your layering and combos! You look lovely
    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this together! I have e silk shirt underneath and would not have thought to pair with hot pink and it works nicely with it!!! I

    ReplyDelete