12.31.2012

Christmas Break (literally)

Hi friends!  Happy New Years Eve!  I'm sorry for being MIA the past week or so, but my camera lens kicked the bucket.  Because of the holiday, my lens is out of stock everywhere and I've been waiting for it to become available again.  Trust me, though, y'all haven't missed a damn thing unless you are interested in seeing me in my pajamas with dirty hair for a week straight!  I did manage to get some photos with my zoom lens on the one day I ventured out of the house.  Things will be back to normal soon!

Have a safe and fun NYE! 








Sweatshirt: J.Crew, old but similar version here
Denim: Vince, old
Bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Tote (this year's version here)
Bracelets: Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet, Banana Republic, Handmade, Kate Spade (similar), J.Crew Class Pave' Link
Necklace: J.Crew (old) extremely similar from F21 for $7!!

xoxo,
sarah

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the red lip and that sweater!

    xo Emily Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! I wish I could find a way to make the lipstick last. It ends up looking like bright red lipliner after a few hours :/

      Delete
  2. "y'all haven't missed a damn thing unless you are interested in seeing me in my pajamas with dirty hair for a week straight!"

    HA! Sounds like you have been on the same plan that I have been on!
    Hope you have a great NYE
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously... every single holiday, that's my agenda. It was hard to get out of the bed!

      Delete
  3. im dying for your ring...where from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Sorry! Here's the link: http://www.maxandchloe.com/Yochi-Republic-Ring?PID=4441350&cj_webid=4441350&cj_affname=rewardStyle&cj_affid=2975314&cj_linkd=10495238&cj_sid=bxc7ksbe Good luck!! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen! I'm feeling like a one trick pny but if it works, it works!

      Delete
  5. these photos look great!!! I'm sure your outfits would look good with any lens! lol

    Happy New Year!
    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jackie! Hope you had a great New Years!!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! The colors are so pretty and completely light up your eyes! If you don't mind my asking, what lens do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this blue sweater with the flannel! The red lips are a great compliment too! So pretty as always Sarah:) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, doll! I am really diggin' lipstick for some reason all of a sudden. I bought a plum purply color one the other day at target. Hope I don't look like a gang member!

      Delete
  9. Loooove your bag!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shannon! I borrowed it from my mom who was visiting from Ohio! She has great style, too :)

      Delete