12.24.2012

Last Minute

Merry Christmas Eve, friends!  I've still got some shopping to do, so I'll be rushing around town trying to finish up my holiday obligations.  I hope you have a wonderful couple of days planned and get everything your little hearts desire.  I'm thankful to be able to spend mine with my mom and a house full of four-legged children.  







Dress: unknown brand, but great $23.99 option here
Tights: Target, $4 at Old Navy
Boots: Coach (old) but this year's version here
Bag: LV


xoxo,
sarah




10 comments:

  1. Loving the tartan shirt with the pearls! Happy holidays to you, your mom & four legged friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweet Hannah girl! We had a great holiday even though it was freeeeeeezing!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was a last minute effort, but it seems those are the ones that get the most response :)

      Delete
  3. I wore the same shirt on Christmas Eve! It's a good one that goes well with almost everything. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! I want to wear this shirt everyday. My eyes go directly to it every time I open the closet door.

      Delete
  4. I absolutely adore this! Love all the layering, the tights and those necklaces! so cute

    xo Emily Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the details of this look! Which is why I pinned it to my "details" board. ;)

    I hope you had a very merry Christmas, and I wish you and your family a happy new year!

    xo,
    -Nathy
    http://earnestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks, Nathy! I will be following you on Pinterest very soon :)

      Delete