9.16.2013

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

Hi loves!  I hope you had a fantastic Monday.  Mine started off a little slow and lethargic because I couldn't get my lazy butt up and to the gym.  Hate when I do that!  And I woke up in time, too.  I just laid there and thought about going but I never actually raised me head off the pillow.  I didn't find time throughout the day (sometimes I can sneak out at lunchtime) and I didn't want to go when I got home, because that's the only time me and my boo get to see one another during the week.  I did find time to snap a few pics in one of the super cute skirts I got from the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Capsule Collection.  Like I mentioned yesterday, I was super impressed with the quality and fit.  Instead of working out at lunch, I snuck over to Target see if maybe, just maybe, they had one of the bags left.  And they did, so my muscles aren't mad at me anymore!

What did you guys get??







Wedges: Ann Taylor (old) super similar, less platform-y
Bag: Marc Jacobs Ursula Quilted Patent Bowler (old) updated version

xoxo,
sarah



6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! I got this skirt and the matching sweater. I love the rich navy in it as a great color for fall. It looks great on you and congrats on the engagement too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love! Thanks and thanks! We are so super excited :) I loooooooooved the print on this skirt and I loved the sweater but passed on it. I really wanted to go overboard and wear them together, but when I got it on, it just didn't look right. I did search and search until I found a bag and I am so crazy about it that I returned a Kate Spade bag that had been staring at me for two weeks. Saved myself $150 and spent it at J.Crew. It's like it was free!

      xx-

      sarah

      Delete
  2. Love the pattern mixing you did here, and those shoes are SO fun! I linked back to this post on my blog because I wore this skirt today, too, and loved seeing other blogs style it differently!
    -Carylee
    http://morepom.blogspot.com/2013/09/limsanity-remix.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carylee! WOW! I love the navy stripes with this skirt. I actually was planning the same look but when I went through my 10,000 striped shirts, I found that they were all black and white, not a single navy and white to be found. It looks great on you :)

      xx-

      sarah

      Delete
  3. love this look! you look gorgeous and that skirt and shoes are perfect together :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO - I ended up on your blog the other morning at 4am after linking furiously through every social media site and blog imaginable. I am so obsessed! You have amazing style and your lips hold lipstick so perfectly and I am so envious. The next day, I put on the brightest peach lipstick I could find, as an ode to you, and by the time I got to work, it was all over my face. FAIL.

      xx -

      sarah

      Delete