9.10.2013

Leather and Dots

First off, I want to thank all of you who shared such sweet comments and well wishes concerning our engagement via the blog, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.  We are just so excited and happy to be taking the next step and I am excited to take you guys along with us :)

Like several of you, I'm sure, I can't go to Target without blowing $100 or more on absolutely nothing, and Sunday was no exception.  After enjoying a long, lazy day napping, I decided I wanted spaghetti for dinner and decided to go to Target because I also needed conditioner.  Evidently, the cleaning lady thinks it's funny to throw away my conditioner bottle, BEFORE, I slosh water around in it in order to get the very last remnants.  Anyways, I was super stoked to see how stinkin' cute the new stuff for fall is.  I mean, I'm the first to admit that I wouldn't spend more than $30 on a pencil skirt with a faux leather peplum, and low and behold, there one was on the front row right by the magazines.  That led to several other purchases that I will be showing off in the next couple days, but how great is it to purchase 4 full outfits that can really all mix and match for less than $150?  I honestly felt pretty comfortable making a couple "risky" purchases that I otherwise wouldn't have made, at say, Neiman's.

Have you guys found anything super cute at Target lately?  I am very impressed, clearly :)  How great does this dot blouse blend in with all my other things from places like J.Crew, Zara, etc?  It feels good is a thicker material, doesn't wrinkle.  Perfect.

P.S.  I apologize for blinding you with my non-spray tanned skin.  Sorry about that!






Heels: BCBG (old) wallet friendly version
Bag: Banana Republic (old), dream minaudière 
Necklace: J.Crew Factory (old) but I think I would trade Famous for this one

xoxo,

sarah





3 comments:

  1. You are so freakin cute! I love you! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same mentality. I tend to not spend money on the "it" item, but try to find a cheaper version that I would not feel bad about only wearing a few times. Love the skirt! Can't wait to see your other Target finds.

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete