9.27.2013

Published!! DeltaStyle Magazine

Hey chickens!  I've been waiting to tell y'all this until I saw it on paper, but I have been invited to be the fashion columnist for a fabulous magazine in Louisiana called DeltaStyle Magazine!  I am so honored and thrilled to be part of such a great team and excited about putting my ideas in print.  DeltaStyle Magazine is a "portrait of the arts, culture, and people of the Delta" and is published monthly.  For the September issue, I decided to write about transitioning summer pieces into fall with simple additions like jackets, booties, and accessories.  Next month, I am planning to focus on taking daywear to evening, which is basically the premise of WorkdayWeekend!
 
 I received my copy of DeltaStyle Magazine yesterday in the midst of completely insane work day and it just about made me fall out in the floor.  It's so surreal to see your work and your giant face staring back at you from the glossy pages of a magazine!  I can't even imagine how great this is going to be. As always, thank you all for supporting me as I weave my way through this crazy life.  Kisses!!
 
 
 
 
 
I threw in some of my new baubles that will be featured in upcoming blog posts for good measure.  Sorry for the bad iPhone pics !Hope y'all have a great weekend!
 
xoxo,
sarah
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! This is so fab, and I can't imagine how excited and proud you must feel! So much fun!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carylee! I'm super stoked and it's only going to get better. Some awesome things are coming up at the end of the year :) Thanks for stopping by!

    xoxo,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete