9.03.2013

The Sweetest Thing

Hola chickies!  I hope y'all had a great Labor Day weekend!  We had an absolute blast around these parts.  We had friends over all day Saturday to watch the inaugural game of the 2013 Aggie football season.  Our parents joined us for brunch on Sunday.  Monday we cooked and worked around the house which is our usual Sunday routine. Oh yeah, did I mention Erik and I got engaged on Friday night before all this happened?!?!?  If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, then you definitely already knew this because we were just way too excited to keep it to ourselves.  We are absolutely thrilled and couldn't be happier!  So, here is my back-to-work-after-getting-engaged-so-all-my-coworkers-can-see-my-ring-for-the-first-time-outfit ;)






Tank: J.Crew Factory Draped Stripe Tank (no longer available) similar
Belt: vintage
Heels: Mossimo Viveca Pumps for Target (old)
Bag: Marc Jacobs Ursula Quilted Bowler (old) want this, so pretty!!
Bracelets: J.Crew, Stella and Dot

xoxo,
sarah





5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You look like you are glowing from happiness. The outfit is gorgeous too. I love the gold touches (esp. on the shoes). :)

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! That is an awesome outfit, but I have to say the ring is probably the best accessory. :) Congrats again! Best of luck to both of you during the wedding planning and the marriage.

    ReplyDelete